Effective Date: August 17, 2017
We may modify this Policy from time to time. When changes are made, we will provide advance notice to you either by email, by posting a notification on the Service or by posting an updated Terms of Service thirty (30) days in advance of the effective date of the updated Terms of Service. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AFTER THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF SUCH POSTING WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF SUCH CHANGES.
1. Information Collection Practices.
i. Types of Information Collected.
a. Non-Personal Information.
A. Traffic Data. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit the Service: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers or devices accessing the Service; and (4) types of web browsers or applications used to access the Service (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Service.
B. Cookies. We may use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, and to store your password, if any, so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Service.
b. Personal Information.
A. Account Information and Communication. Certain Services require you to create an account, which may require you to provide us with information about yourself (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) “Contact Data” (such as your name, physical address, telephone number and e-mail address); (2) “Financial Data” (such as your bank account or PayPal account information); and (3) “Demographic Data” (such as your zip code, age and gender). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards, or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
B. Game Performance Data. When you use the Service, we collect certain data about your game performance, including without limitation, your scores, progress and game statistics information (“Game Performance Data”).
ii. Uses of Information Collected.
b. Our Use of Personal Information. We use Contact Data to send you information about us and the Service or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary in order to provide the Service. We use your Financial Data to bill you and/or issue refunds to you for the Service. We may use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Service; displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences. We also use your Game Performance Data to benchmark your performance against other users of the Service as well as for scientific research; however, any such use of your Game Performance Data is anonymous and in aggregate form and does not identify you personally.
d. Facebook. If you choose to sign up to the Service through your Facebook account, you may have the option to interact with your Facebook “friends” through the Service. For example, you may be able to “challenge” your Facebook “friends” to measure your performance of a particular game against their performance. When you choose to “challenge” a Facebook “friend” through our Service, we will share with those Facebook users some of your Game Performance Data. Also, once you have interacted with Facebook “friends” through our Service, those Facebook users may be able to monitor your Game Performance Data.
e. Sale of Information. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell portions of our company, including the information collected through this Service. If Social Technologies LLC or substantially all of its assets are sold, customer information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
iii. User Choice Regarding Collection, Use, and Distribution of Personal Information. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use parts of the Service; however, you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Service that require your Personal Information.
2. User Ability to Access, Update, and Correct Personal Information. You may access, review and correct the Personal Information we have collected about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Security. Social Technologies LLC has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
4. Public Forums. The Service may include interactive forums such as message boards and chat rooms. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
5. Third Party Websites. The Service may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit those websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
6. Consent to Processing and Transfer of Information from Outside of United States. If you access the Service outside of the United States, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to, and the collection and processing of such personal information in the United States.
7. Contact Information. If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to the Service, or if you would like to have us remove your Personal Information from our database please feel contact us at:
Social Technologies, LLC
881 N. Highland Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30306